Our centres are now reopening in accordance with government guidance and social distancing measures.
To prepare for this we have taken the following precautions to ensure all our sites are Covid secure:
- Each site has been Covid risk assessed by a member of the Health and Safety team. No visitor or client is allowed on site until it has been deemed fit for reoccupation by the Health and Safety team.
- All staff are pre-screened prior to being allowed back in any Seetec environment.
- Online pandemic awareness modules are completed by all staff.
- We have in almost all scenarios been able to metre rule for offices and meeting rooms. Where this has not been achieved other effective mitigation measures have been put in place.
- Visitors will see posters / signs / prompts on arrival, or at the nearest hygiene station. They will then be prompted to comply with hygiene and distancing measures as they move around the centre.
- Guidance documents to suit all scenarios are available to all staff/visitors