In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow Government guidelines to ensure we are supporting our learners as safely as possible.
Where appropriate, we are able to provide remote and online learning throughout this period. We continually review and adapt our programmes to ensure they meet the needs of our learners and employer partners.
There is limited access to our centres at present, and these are used where online/blended learning is not appropriate or assessments need to be completed. We have taken the following precautions to ensure all our sites are COVID secure:
- Each site has been COVID risk assessed by a member of the Health and Safety team. No visitor or client is allowed on site until it has been deemed fit for reoccupation by the Health and Safety team.
- All staff are pre-screened prior to being allowed back in any Seetec environment.
- Online pandemic awareness modules are completed by all staff.
- All visitors to our centres are required to supply contact details for NHS Test and Trace. Official NHS QR code posters are displayed in every centre, and visitors are encouraged to check in by scanning the NHS QR code instead of completing the customer log wherever possible to facilitate contact tracing.
- Visitors will see posters / signs / prompts on arrival, or at the nearest hygiene station. They will then be prompted to comply with hygiene and distancing measures as they move around the centre.
- We have in almost all scenarios been able to metre rule for offices and meeting rooms. Where this has not been achieved other effective mitigation measures have been put in place.
- Guidance documents are available to all staff/visitors.
- Our management team reassesses Government guidance on a weekly basis, and will ensure that all centres comply with the latest guidance applicable to the local COVID alert level.
For the latest Government guidance and support relating to COVID-19 please visit: www.gov.uk/coronavirus