If you’re struggling to cope with the pressures of a new job or apprenticeship you’re not alone. Even without the challenges of a global pandemic, it can be tough to tackle the demands of a new role and the learning that goes with it.
To coincide with Mental Health Awareness Week 2021, Seetec Outsource has recorded a webinar to help you develop health and wellbeing strategies that will support you in learning and work. This session is ideal for apprentices, parents/carers and new recruits, but will benefit anyone looking to build their mental resilience at work.
During the session People Development Consultant and Mental Health First Aider Claire Illingworth provides information and advice on:
- Understanding mental health – what it is and why it’s important
- Wellbeing strategies for the workplace and working from home
- Recognising the early warning signs of mental illness
- Where to go for help and support
- Taking a proactive approach to maintaining positive mental health at work
You can access the webinar recording above.