Apprenticeships and skills will play a huge role in the UK’s ability to rebuild, prosper and build back better in the wake of Covid-19.
Government incentives are now available to support employers looking to recruit new apprentices. These incentives are worth up to £2,000 per apprentice, with no limit on the number of payments a business can receive.
We’ve put together a handy guide to explain how the apprenticeship incentives will work, and how changes to apprenticeship funding policy will benefit employers who pay the apprenticeship levy as well as SMEs who can access government funding for their apprentices.
Download the guide to find out more about:
- The benefits of apprenticeships to business
- How the apprenticeship incentives work
- How you can access funding for apprenticeships
- Using your apprenticeship levy to maximise incentive payments
- Building capacity and capability through apprenticeships