To coincide with Mental Health Awareness Week 2021, Seetec Outsource has recorded a series of webinars to promote positive mental health for learning and work.
Our employer support session is aimed at line managers, department heads and HR specialists looking for actionable insights into improving employee health and wellbeing, particularly where organisations have apprentices or new recruits who may need additional support to build resilience during a particularly challenging year.
During the session People Development Consultant and Mental Health First Aider Claire Illingworth provides information and advice on:
- Understanding mental health – what it is and why it’s important to address mental health in the workplace
- Proactive approaches to employee wellbeing
- Strategies for positive mental health throughout the employee journey
- Understanding common mental health conditions
- Supporting employees who experience poor mental health
- Useful resources and support services
You can access the webinar recording above.