Your business can now develop its leadership capabilities by enrolling individuals on one of our professional development open programmes. These provide flexible learning opportunities as part of an open cohort, and can be delivered 100% online while social distancing measures remain in place.
Our strategic leadership open programmes have been developed to bring together learners from different organisations, offering a solution for businesses that don’t have enough employees at the right level for a closed cohort.
Our open programmes are available at levels 3 and 5, delivering the learning outcomes within the team leader/supervisor or operations/departmental manager apprenticeship standards. They can either be funded via the apprenticeship levy or through government co-investment if you are an SME. Learners will gain a level 3 or level 5 diploma from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), which is closely aligned to the content of the standards.
Benefits to enrolling on an open programme include:
- Virtual classrooms that can be accessed regardless of location
- Flexibility with numbers
- Online networking opportunities with other industry professionals
- Sharing best practice and innovative ideas
- Experience of other sectors
The comprehensive and varied learning journey for aspiring leaders includes:
- Team-building tasks
- Self-evaluation activities
- New tools, techniques and methodologies
- Situational leadership
- Critical thinking
- Project management
- Change management
Our blended learning delivery model includes:
- Group learning workshops every other month, either online or at one of our city-based venues
- 1-2-1 tutorials and coaching sessions with a subject matter expert
- Webinars and podcasts
- ‘Get involved’ – exposure to projects and opportunities to work with other parts of your organisation
- Flexible approach to coaching and progress reviews, either face-to-face or via Skype/Google Hangouts
- Access to comprehensive ILM leadership learning resources and digital learning platform
For more information, or to register your interest, contact a member of our team today.