Businesses can now develop their leadership capabilities by enrolling individuals on a professional development programme that provides flexible learning opportunities as part of an open cohort.
Seetec Outsource’s strategic leadership open programme has been developed to bring together learners from different organisations, offering a solution for businesses that don’t have enough employees at the right level for a closed cohort.
Our open programme delivers the learning outcomes within the level 5 operations/departmental manager apprenticeship standard, and can be funded via the apprenticeship levy or government co-investment if you are an SME. Learners will gain a level 5 diploma from the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), which is closely aligned to the content of the standard.
Benefits to enrolling on an open programme include:
- A central venue for workshop delivery
- Flexibility with numbers
- Networking opportunities
- Sharing best practice and innovative ideas
- Experience of other sectors
The comprehensive and varied learning journey for aspiring leaders includes:
- Team-building tasks
- Self-evaluation activities
- New tools, techniques and methodologies
- Situational leadership
- Critical thinking
- Project management
- Change management
Seetec Outsource is delivering the strategic leadership programme over 24 months, with 12 group learning workshops over the 2-year period, making it easy for employees to fit this in with their day-to-day job.
Our blended learning delivery model includes:
- Group learning workshops every other month at one of our city-based venues
- 1-2-1 tutorials and coaching sessions with a subject matter expert
- Webinars and podcasts
- ‘Get involved’ – exposure to projects and opportunities to work with other parts of your organisation
- Flexible approach to coaching and progress reviews, either face-to-face or via Skype/Google Hangouts
- Access to comprehensive ILM leadership learning resources and digital learning platform
Individuals will be able to enrol on programmes in several different locations across the year. For more information, or to register your interest, contact a member of our team today.