Looking to build a rewarding career where you can make a real difference to people’s lives?
Have you considered working in the care sector?
Study for FREE with Seetec Outsource
There are a large pool of vacancies in the health and social care sectors, with opportunities to find long-term employment and achieve career progression. With our fully-funded* accredited courses you’ll gain the skills and qualifications you need to secure employment in a health and social care setting, both private and NHS-funded.
The course covers:
- Communication and person-centred approach
- Safeguarding and Duty of Care
- Health and safety within a care environment
- Infection control
- Personal hygiene
- Moving and handling of equipment and individuals
- Mental health awareness
- Dementia awareness
- Drug and alcohol awareness
- First aid
With our courses you get:
- Level 1 and Level 2 Certificate – Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Daily tutorials and activities (both classroom-based and online)
- 1-2-1 sessions with your tutor
- Access to our interactive, user-friendly online learning platform
- Study materials to support learning
Want to find out more about our health and social care courses?
Fill out the enquiry form and a member of the team will be in touch.
*Eligibility criteria apply. Get in touch to find out more.
Know someone who would benefit from our adult education courses? To make a referral please contact us on 0151 3185656 or email Gary.Bennett@seetec.co.uk