Think a career in hospitality and catering could be for you? With Seetec’s Hospitality Academy you’ll gain the skills and qualifications in demand by industry employers, along with valuable work experience at Essex County Cricket Club.
Get your foot in the door
Seetec’s traineeships are a great way to learn new skills and build your confidence – and could lead to a rewarding new job or training opportunity.
Our 10-week hospitality programme is run in partnership with Essex County Cricket Club, so you’ll be based at the County Cricket ground in Chelmsford. Programme benefits include:
- Level 1 Certificate in Vocational Studies
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- A work placement of approximately 120 hours at Essex County Cricket Club events
- A chance to gain qualifications in English and maths
- Support with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques and more
- Opportunities to progress into an apprenticeship, further education, training or employment (previous course completers have gone on to secure employment with the club itself)
Our learners also benefit from the following:
- Travel expenses fully covered
- Work placement clothes and equipment provided
- Lunch allowance
- Graduation experience on completion
Want to find out more about Seetec’s Hospitality Academy? Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.