Looking for ways to access employment or further education opportunities? Lack of qualifications holding you back?
Study online for FREE with Seetec Outsource.
Our fully-funded* accredited courses are delivered 100% online and can help you gain skills and qualifications that will enhance your job prospects and open doors to new opportunities. All you need is an internet-connected device, a willingness to learn and we provide the rest.
Courses currently available include:
- Functional Skills in Maths and English – Entry levels 1-3, level 1 and level 2 (level 2 is equivalent to grade C/4)
- ESOL Skills for Life – ESOL entry levels 1-3, level 1 and level 2
- Retail – Level 1
- Warehousing and Storage Principles – Level 2
- Customer Service – Level 2
- Cleaning – Level 1
- Working in a Construction Environment – Level 1 / Health and Safety in Construction – Level 1 (and CSCS card)
We offer a student-centred approach to teaching, ensuring you get the most out of your online learning experience. This includes:
- Virtual classrooms hosting interactive live lessons
- 1-1 online tutoring
- Access to our interactive, user-friendly online learning platform
- Approved study materials to support learning
- Accredited certificates upon completion
- Support to access further education and employment opportunities
Want to find out more about our online courses? Fill out the enquiry form and a member of the team will be in touch.
*Eligibility criteria apply. Get in touch to find out more.
Know someone who would benefit from online learning? To make a referral please contact Tim Kendall on 07885 881946 or email Timothy.Kendall@seetec.co.uk
Funded by the West of England Combined Authority