Always on Instagram? Stuck on Snapchat? Love YouTube? Wish you could make it a career?
Our Social Media for Business Academy offers training and qualifications in social media for the workplace alongside the core elements of business administration. Through a mix of classroom and online learning you’ll develop a range of skills that employers are looking for and undertake a work placement to gain valuable CV-building experience.
With our 6-12 week programme you’ll get:
- 70-100 hours of relevant work experience
- Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration
- Four half-day sessions with a social media specialist and influencer
- Support towards Functional Skills qualifications in English and Maths
- Support towards an Essential Digital Skills qualification
- Support with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques and more…
Travel expenses will be reimbursed, and IT equipment is available on request to help you access online learning.
The programme covers:
- Principles of business and digital marketing
- Principles of working in a business environment
- Social media platforms and content creation
- Instagram workshop
- Creating a marketing calendar
- Working with hashtags #
- Video creation and backgrounds
- Repurposing content for a wider audience
- Meeting and welcoming visitors in a business environment
- Working with others in a business environment
- Managing time and workload
To be eligible for the programme you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- 16-24 years old
- Not currently in education or employment
- Have little or no work experience
- Not hold a qualification higher than a full level 3
Want to find out more about our Social Media for Business Academy?
Fill out the enquiry form and a member of the team will be in touch.
Know someone who would benefit from our programmes? To make a referral please contact us on 0151 3185656 or email Gary.Bennett@seetecoutsource.co.uk