Do you want to work in warehousing and distribution? Looking for your first warehousing role or a chance to gain a licence to operate a forklift truck?
Get your foot in the door with our 6-12 week traineeship in warehousing and storage. Courses are free to eligible learners and include a period of classroom-based learning alongside a work placement with your host company.
With our warehousing and storage traineeship you’ll get:
- 70-100 hours of relevant work experience
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage
- Forklift Truck Licence
- Support towards Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths
- Support towards Essential Digital Skills qualification
- Support with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques and more…
Travel expenses will be reimbursed. Breakfast is provided and you will also receive a lunch allowance each day.
The programme covers:
- Moving and handling goods in logistics operations
- Health, safety and security at work
- Keeping stock at required levels
- Operating equipment to perform work requirements
- Picking, wrapping and packing goods in logistics operations
- Developing effective working relationships with colleagues
To be eligible for the traineeship you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- 16-24 years old
- Not currently in education or employment
- Have little or no work experience
- Not hold a qualification higher than a full level 3
Want to find out more about our warehousing and storage traineeship programme?
Fill out the enquiry form and a member of the team will be in touch.
Know someone who would benefit from our traineeships?
To make a referral please contact us on 0151 3185656 or email Gary.Bennett@seetecoutsource.co.uk