Ideally suited to individuals looking to progress within credit management and debt collection, this programme develops the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in what are often fast-paced, target-driven roles.
Working at the centre of operations, you’ll learn how to maximise your organisation’s cash flow while achieving fair customer outcomes. You’ll need to proactively manage customers deemed to be high risk while retaining positive, sustained relationships.
Roles this programme is suited to:
- Advanced credit controller
- Debt collection specialist
- Customer account manager
- Credit risk manager
- Senior credit controller
Key learning outcomes:
- Principles of credit management and debt collection
- Reviewing and analysing customer applications
- Managing complex customer relationships
- Understanding of legal, risk and compliance requirements
- In-depth understanding of systems, tools and processes
- Making decisions on appropriate enforcement/recovery action
Professional recognition and certification:
This programme includes one of the following mandatory qualifications:
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) Diploma in Credit Management or
- Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) Diploma in Debt Collection
You’ll be eligible to apply for professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Credit Management (CICM) when you successfully complete this programme.