This programme is designed to help you develop a range of project management skills to ensure successful project outcomes.
By understanding what needs to be achieved, how it will be achieved, how long it will take and how much it will cost, you will work with project teams to manage projects to completion. You’ll develop a broad skillset that can be applied within different contexts and across diverse industry sectors.
Roles this programme is suited to:
- Assistant project manager
- Junior project manager
- Project team leader
- Project management support
- Implementation manager
Key learning outcomes:
- Project planning and governance
- Stakeholder and communications management
- Contract management and procurement
- Schedule and resource management
- Budgeting and cost control
- Risk and issue management
Professional recognition and certification:
This programme includes the following mandatory qualification:
- Association for Project Management (APM) Project Management Qualification
You’ll be eligible to register as an associate member of the Association for Project Management (APM) when you successfully complete the programme.