Designed for aspiring customer service professionals, this programme is designed to help you develop the skills you’ll need to specialise within this field.
You’ll have a great deal of knowledge about your organisation’s products and/or services and will act as a point of contact to support customers and colleagues with more complex or technical requests, complaints and queries. You’ll be able to gather and analyse data and implement changes to improve services.
Roles this programme is suited to:
- Customer service executive
- Senior customer service adviser
- Customer service specialist
- Customer service manager
- Customer service team leader
Key learning outcomes:
- Business knowledge and understanding
- Customer insight and customer journey knowledge
- Business-focused service delivery
- Resolving complex issues
- Providing a positive customer experience
- Service improvement
Professional recognition and certification:
There are no mandatory qualifications for this programme, although some employers may embed the City & Guilds (C&G) level 3 Diploma in Customer Service.