Does your business have the skills it needs to meet current and future challenges? Are you looking to boost workforce capability and embrace opportunities for growth?
Through Greater Manchester Combined Authority’s Skills for Growth initiative, we can provide fully funded logistics skills training to help you build a workforce fit for the future.
Working in partnership with employers in the city region, we co-develop short courses that meet sector and business needs, and we’ll work with you to deliver training in a way that’s flexible and tailored to your organisation.
We have a variety of courses available at level 3 or equivalent in traffic office, warehousing and storage and international trade. These include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the traffic office
- Supervising the receipt, storage or dispatch of goods
- Applying technology in logistics operations
- Organising documentation for the transportation of goods
- Arranging the transportation of goods using multiple modes of transport
- Building and managing teams in logistics operations
- Providing leadership for your team in logistics operations
- Responding to problems in logistics operations
- Scheduling logistics operations to meet customer requirements
- Taking responsibility for health, safety and security in your team
- Ensuring compliance with legal, regulatory, ethical and social requirements in logistics operations
- Minimising the environmental impact of logistics operations
For more information, or to discuss your training needs in more detail, please fill out the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.