The job will be shared between warehouse and office which are currently at Claydon and Gt Blakenham which is a 10min walk.
As an Apprentice Warehouse Admin assistant, the successful candidate will work as a member of the team learning every aspect of the smooth running of our busy warehouse from producing an order pick list to the final despatch of goods, as well as supporting and assisting with stock control.
- Following health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Assistance with instructions and label printing. Labelling and sorting jobs for all SCU (stock control unit), carton and pallet labels; formatting and adapting them where appropriate.
- Printing delivery notes and pick information, sorting into the correct trays, to enable warehouse staff to pick and add the additional pallet labels in good time before a driver is on site to ensure a quick turnaround with loading
- Out-gating of UCNS (unique consignment number) to be done at the time of loading out
- Checking of cargo in the ERTS (enhanced regional transit shed) area
- De-van reports to be completed and sent off to the operations team
- GIS information to be completed to show the cargo moving in and out of the warehouse
- Monitor equipment and supplies and assist with orders
- Completing and filing collection notes and uploading to files
- Monitoring the number of collections completed against the outbound planner
- Inputting information into the activity planner to show the time taken to complete container de-van. Taking and filing of photos of all trailers loaded to show safe transfer of goods on delivery
***The job will be shared between warehouse and office which are currently at Claydon and Gt Blakenham which is a 10min walk. ***
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Keen and eager to learn
- Team player
- Confident in speaking to a variety of people
- 5 GCSE ‘s including maths and English grades A*-C / 9-4 or equivalent
- ICT is desirable