Thinking about a career in business administration? Do you need a qualification to demonstrate administration knowledge, and skills to help with your job search?
Get your foot in the door with our 6-12 week traineeship in business administration. Courses are free to eligible learners and include a mix of classroom and online learning alongside a work placement with your host company.
With our business administration traineeship you’ll get:
- 70-100 hours of relevant work experience
- Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration
- Support towards Functional Skills qualifications in English and maths
- Support towards Essential Digital Skills qualification
- Support with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques and more…
Travel expenses will be reimbursed, and IT equipment is available on request to help you access online learning.
The programme covers:
- Principles of business administration and communication
- Principles of working in a business environment
- Health and safety in a business environment
- Using a telephone and voicemail system
- Meeting and welcoming visitors
- Dealing with customer queries, requests and problems
- Managing time and workload
- Personal performance and development
To be eligible for the traineeship you’ll need to meet the following criteria:
- 16-24 years old
- Not currently in education or employment
- Have little or no work experience
- Not hold a qualification higher than a full level 3
Want to find out more about our business administration traineeship programme?
Fill out the enquiry form and a member of the team will be in touch.
Know someone who would benefit from our traineeships? To make a referral please contact us on 0151 3185656 or email Gary.Bennett@seetecoutsource.co.uk