Are you looking to improve your English language skills? Do you want a qualification that could increase your future employability?
If you are a British National Overseas (BNO), you can enrol on an eight-week course that teaches basic English language skills.
The programme is aimed at Entry Level 1 up to Level 2 learners. Upon completion, learners will take a Speaking & Listening and Reading test as well as an Employability award, certified by UK organisation, Gateway Excellent.
Course Overview: 4 sessions a week (2 hours a session)
- Develop skills through the topics of National Citizenship materials
- Assessments are aimed at all levels
- Resources tailored to mixed-ability classes
- Practise oral skills through role plays, discussions and debates
- Paired and groupwork will be undertaken and peer support will be encouraged.
ESOL and Progression Courses: 6 weeks (8 hours per week )
At the end of the initial programme, all students are encouraged to develop their English Language skills further. Therefore, Seetec Outsource offers ‘Progression Courses’ which cater for all abilities and which include:
- Further development of speaking and listening skills
- An understanding and experience of how to use English in different contexts.
- Students who complete this course, alongside the speaking and listening course, will be awarded a ‘Full’ Gateway Excellent Certificate in the Entry Level that they have successfully achieved.
*Students need to attend at least 80% of a course, in order to get a certificate
Want to find out more? Fill out the enquiry form or contact us on 0800 3891 999 or email email@example.com