Still finding your feet since moving to the UK? English language skills holding you back?
Our ESOL Skills for Life Academy is ideal for adults aged 19+ who want to improve their English, find work and integrate successfully into life in the UK.
Courses are free to eligible learners and build important communication, social and functional skills. We can also help you find employment and training opportunities that are right for you.
Over 12 weeks you’ll get:
- Award in ESOL Reading
- Award in ESOL Writing
- Award in ESOL Speaking & Listening
- Award in Progression (Money management and employment rights and responsibilities)
- Award in British Values
- Award in Mental Well-being
- Award in Employability Skills (CV writing, interviews, applications and job searching)
In addition we provide:
- A blended mix of classroom and online learning
- Strong employer links which can open up a wide range of career options
- An understanding of British culture and values to help you adjust to life in the UK
- Support with IT skills
- Access to the online personality profiler Skilful, so that support can be tailored to your individual needs, personality and aspirations
- Enrichment opportunities, including visits to libraries, museums and art galleries
You’ll need a minimum of Entry Level 3 in speaking and listening to register for the Academy. Alternatively you can complete one of our other ESOL courses first and progress onto the Academy when you’re ready.
Want to find out more? Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch.
Know someone who would benefit from our ESOL Skills for Life Academy?
To make a referral please contact us on 0161 5194900 / 07758 653125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org