This programme is designed for practitioners delivering employability support through local and national contracts across a range of public services, including back to work programmes, careers advice and guidance, housing, probation, health and social care.
Working with individuals who are distanced furthest from the labour market, you’ll develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to help them address and overcome obstacles to secure suitable and sustainable employment.
Roles this programme is suited to:
- Employment support officer
- Employment advisor
- Change coach
- Careers advisor
- Employment specialist
Key learning outcomes:
- Holistic assessments and diagnostics
- Holistic action plans and reviews
- Designing, delivering and facilitating interventions
- Coaching and mentoring
- Managing challenging and complex caseloads
- Problem solving and risk/crisis management
- Stakeholder management and engagement
Professional recognition and certification:
When you successfully complete the programme you’ll be eligible to apply for associate membership of the Institute of Employability Professionals.