Open Up To Skills is a new initiative providing fully funded training for the hospitality, catering, leisure, retail and tourism sectors in Devon in response to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Through high-quality skills provision that’s tailored to the needs of your business, we can help you build workforce capacity and capability and boost staff retention.
Our services include:
- New staff recruitment
- Support with onboarding and induction for new employees
- Upskilling of existing employees
- A wide range of skills support relevant to your sector, such as food hygiene and customer service, as well as digital, financial and operational management.
The Open Up To Skills project is fully funded by Devon County Council, and to be eligible for funding your business will need to meet the following criteria:
- Located in the Devon County Council area
- Hospitality, catering, leisure, retail or tourism sector
- Maximum 2,000 employees